What is Pizzeria Insurance?
Pizzerias occupy a unique space in the foodservice industry. They’re part food-delivery services and part restaurants, and some also offer catering. Being multi-faceted, pizza places are exposed to a number of different potential risks. Pizzeria insurance policies help protect pizzerias from lots of the risks they face.
Most pizzeria insurance policies are package policies that offer a combination of coverages. When selecting a policy, pizzerias can often adjust these coverages to meet their particular needs.
What Factors Affect How Much Pizzeria Policies Cost?
When calculating premiums for pizzeria policies, insurers take many factors into account. A few considerations that may affect a policy’s price are:
- How large a pizza place’s facility is
- Where a pizza place is located
- How large a pizza place’s delivery area is
- What coverages and limits a pizza place selects
- Whether a pizza place has a history of filing insurance claims